8th–15th February 2020 – SellaRonda, Italy.
Please join us for the second snow adventure – with a few challenges to help raise funds for the Rob George Foundation. We would love it if you could raise any amount in sponsorship for the 4 challenges –that would be fantastic!
7 nights with 6 full days on the snow, 4 days of RGF challenges: including the SellaRonda in both directions, and a Onesietreasure hunt, there will be snow-shoe challenges too –led by Pip and Lorraine!
Chalet Soldanella,Selva, in the stunning Italian Dolomites.
- Return flights from Gatwick and transfers to/from the resort.
- Buffet breakfast with cooked option
- Afternoon tea/coffee with fresh cake
- 4 course evening meal with pre-dinner aperitif, wines during and after dinner, coffee and chocolates
- Hot drinks all day –catering for 5 days –pizza party and tour lunch on the other two days.
Very limited places available –don’t delay in booking your place.
Transfer your deposit of £250pp (non refundable)to :-
The Rob George Foundation
Sort Code: 40 51 62
Add your name and “Ski for Rob” as the reference.
Balance of £1000 due 1st Nov’19 –pay in instalmentsif it helps!!