We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the online fundraising platform, Work for Good, who are working with us to help you donate to us through your business. They specialise in supporting small businesses, by helping you embed charitable giving into your day to day work and promote all the good you are doing. We will help you shout about the good you do.
How Does It Work?
There’s a small membership fee (£25 per year for a sole-trader) to join Work for Good, but there are several benefits for making your donations through the platform including:
- Use of a public profile to promote your business
- You will be able to donate in just a few clicks
- Choose the easiest way to give for your business
- You will have access to a detailed digital transaction history
- Use of integrated tools to involve your customers
- Ability to publish your profile and giving story
- Tax deductible donations – Work for Good have solved the legal hurdles and manage the payments, saving you time to focus on other business priorities.
- Work for Good will work with you to design and embed charitable giving in a structured, meaningful and visible way which is good for your business at the same time ensuring valuable money gets to our cause
- Connect with like-minded businesses
- Donating to Charity could help set you apart from your competitors – supporting the growth of your business and attracting new clients, whilst helping you to recruit and retain staff
Examples of How You Can Donate:
- Giving through your Sales: 1% of sales in 2019 or 5% of every beard trim in November
- Give When You Succeed: 2% of every recruitment placement during 2019 or £1 for every completed MOT
- Give Through Your Fees: £10 for every quote that turns into an order or 5% of all invoices
- Give A Day: 100% of one day’s earnings